about 1 year ago
CMM Programmer for an established Aerospace manufacturing company.
This CMM Programmer job will suit:
- MCosmos experience
- A metrology / CMM based background. A solid understanding is required
- Ability to Programme CMM.
- Have the ability to understand Engineering Drawings and Tolerances.
- Formal engineering qualification – HNC / HND / Degree
- Aerospace experience would be desirable
The CMM Programmer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Expanding company
- The business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – a great company culture where you can come to work and thrive in your role.
- Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
The CMM Programmer job will involve:
- Compose CMM programs using MCOSMOS/ Virtual DMIS.
- Develop evaluate and improve CMM Inspection methods.
- Advising on the design of fixtures for the CMM Inspection Methods that have been identified by the Quality Technical Team/Production Engineering Department.
- Identify tooling requirements for CMM Inspection.
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Participate in Design for Manufacture (DFM)
- Participate in Process Failure Mode Analysis (PFMEA)
This CMM Programmer jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Tamworth, Rugby, Coventry
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks