£30,000 to £32,000 + OT
over 2 years ago
- Dayshift based role with scope for a repeat amount of overtime.
- Work with a number of new CMM machines within a modern working environment.
Opportunity for a skilled CMM Programmer to join a leading manufacturer who works on high value projects across different sectors. The employer have a dedicated team for quality and CMM Programmers in relation to the total number of CNC Machines on site, they are a firm believer in the value thorough quality processes offer as a business. With recent investment across all of the quality function, they have recently purchased a brand new CMM programming machine that runs on Quindos software. Previous experience with PCDMIS would be relevant as they are a part of the same manufacturer.
Salary & Package: Up to £16.00 per hour basic + overtime at x1.5 hourly rate. This overtime rate is paid instantly after your standard 37.5 hour working week.
This CMM Programmer job will suit:
- A proven Quality Inspector or Engineer with advanced CMM knowledge.
- Specific experience with Quindos would be an advantage but we are mindful this is a fairly niche package at the moment. PCDMIS or experience with Hexagon products would be beneficial.
- Any prior experience of light tracing would be useful.
- Capable of working to high OEM standards.
The CMM Programmer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working facility that has received significant investment and is extremely organized.
- Career progression opportunities. Employees are recognized for their contribution and a number of them have progressed within the business accordingly.
- An SME feel with an OEM mentality, they offer a close knit friendly environment yet are working on a range of high value, bespoke projects with leading businesses across different sectors.
The CMM Programmer job will involve:
- Calibrating and programming CMM’s for inspection.
- Working with Hexagon machines using Quindos software.
- Liaising with manufacturing to ensure deadlines are achieved and workflow is managed.
- Using a range of inspection equipment and producing associated documentation for reports.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth, Telford, Stourbridge
To apply please contact Jack Ludford