£28,000 - £30,000
over 1 year ago
Skilled CMM Operator job, working within a growing engineering manufacturer. Using PC Dmis controlled inspection equipment to assess quality and training of other staff members. Opportunities for overtime.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £30,000 as a rough guideline. Potentially flexible and converted into an hourly rate. Overtime available.
This job will suit:
- A CMM or Quality Inspector who has used various measuring equipment.
- Exposure to PC Dmis software.
- Ideally worked within the aerospace or composites industry.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic company culture with a friendly modern approach to management.
- Established SME who predominantly work within the pharmaceutical, motorcycle, and industrial machinery sectors.
- Position created due to growth and quality of products.
The job will involve:
- Inspecting components to tight tolerances for the aerospace sector.
- Operating and programming a CMM with PC Dmis software.
- Training other inspectors on how to use the CMM equipment.
This job is commutable from Huntingdon, Peterborough, Cambridge, Bedford.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd