13 days ago
CMM Inspector LE19 Narborough Leicestershire
- Company has recently invested in a brand new CMM.
- Varied, dayshift opportunity that will see you work on a range of different projects.
A fantastic opportunity for a proven CMM Inspector, ideally with some programming knowledge, to join an established company that is investing heavily into new machinery and wider expansions. Any knowledge of Mitutoyo and MCOSMOS would be an advantage but not essential. The company work to TS16949 standards, any prior experience of this standard would be ideal (but again this isn’t essential).
Salary & Package: Flexible rate for the right level of experience and wider package. Dayshift role.
This CMM Inspector job will suit:
- A CMM Inspector or CMM Programmer that wants more autonomy within their work.
- Knowledge of either Mitutoyo / MCOSMOS.
- Work within a precision engineering / fabrication business.
The CMM Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering business that are investing in new machinery / improving facilities.
- Great length of tenure within the business. The company is going through positive change so this is an ideal time to join.
- Flexible package depending on your level of experience. We need someone who can hit the ground running.
The CMM Inspector job will involve:
- CMM Inspection to tight tolerances.
- Wider programming experience would be useful.
- Calibrating and operating wider inspection equipment.
- Producing necessary documentation and supporting projects.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Narborough, Lutterworth.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.