£40,000 to £45,000
about 1 month ago
Cloud Support Engineer, Worcester
- Cloud Support Engineer jobs role, IT Support Engineer jobs role.
- Lots of flexibility on remote working and working hours.
- Profitable, growing, software development organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Cloud Support Engineer role focused on establishing and operating a cloud deployment capability for enterprise software platforms.
- £40K - £45K salary commensurate with experience + bonus + 7% pension + BUPA + 25 days holidays and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Cloud Support Engineer jobs or Cloud Deployment Engineer jobs or IT Systems Engineer jobs in Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon sort of regions (Worcestershire, West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire).
This Cloud Support Engineer job will involve:
- The company develops an industry leading enterprise software platform that is used within engineering R&D environments – this is offered as an onsite or cloud-based product.
- This role will focus on establishing and operating a cloud deployment capability for the enterprise software platform and other software products the company develops.
- One the key objectives is the adoption of an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach.
- The company currently uses Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- As the role sits within an IT team, we are looking for a candidate that can also be flexible and provide general IT support to the business when required – they have a broad range of IT systems, roughly 50 people are based from the Worcester office and the same amount across other international offices.
This Cloud Support Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience of establishing and supporting cloud based containerised software deployment environments. Specific experience of Kubernetes would be fantastic, but experience of similar applications is fine.
- Exposure to working in a DevOps environment would be beneficial.
- Experience of Windows and Linux servers.
- You have a good all-round IT background e.g. knowledge of networking, routing, VPNs, security awareness, supporting windows desktop operating systems etc…
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems, or similar discipline.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.