KL / 190225-154858-EP-INDHP
5 months ago
- World Class technology business with ambitious growth plans.
- Fantastic company culture - flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home.
- £35K to £55K salary range + bonus + pension + BUPA.
This Cloud Developer job will suit:
- Experience of working within an Agile (or similar) environment / working with Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, TDD, BDD) and tools would be preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a software, computer systems, IT, engineering, scientific or similar technical discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation with ambitious growth plans – UK headcount is set to double in the next 2 years.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- Great culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Very generous benefits package. £35K to £55K salary guideline depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme.
This Cloud Developer job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190225-154858