£40,000 to £45,000
17 days ago
Cloud Deployment Engineer, Worcester
- Cloud Deployment Engineer jobs role / Software Deployment Engineer jobs role.
- Flexible working available – 1-2 days in the office per week, 3-4 days per week remote, lots of flexibility on working hours too.
- Cloud Deployment Engineer role focused on establishing and operating a cloud deployment capability for the enterprise software platform (Microsoft Azure & Kubernetes).
- Profitable, growing, globally distributed software organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
- £40K - £45K salary commensurate with experience + bonus + 7% pension + BUPA + 25 days holidays and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Cloud Deployment Engineer jobs or Software Deployment Engineer jobs or IT Systems Engineer jobs in Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon sort of regions (Worcestershire, West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire).
This Cloud Deployment Engineer job will involve:
- The company develops an industry leading enterprise software platform that is used within engineering R&D environments for test process automation and data management – this is offered as an onsite or cloud-based product.
- This role will focus on establishing and operating a cloud deployment capability for the enterprise software platform and other software products the company develops.
- One the key objectives is the adoption of an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach.
- The company currently uses Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- As the role sits within an IT team, we are looking for a candidate that can also be flexible and provide general IT support to the business when required – they have a broad range of IT systems e.g., file servers, email systems, accounting systems, source code configuration management, VMware virtual infrastructure, laptop, and desktop computers.
This Cloud Deployment Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience of establishing and supporting cloud based containerised software deployment environments, specific experience of Kubernetes would be fantastic, but experience of similar applications is fine.
- Exposure to working in a DevOps environment would be beneficial.
- Experience of Windows and Linux servers.
- You have a good all-round IT background e.g. knowledge of networking, routing, VPNs, security awareness, supporting windows desktop operating systems etc…
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems, or similar discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining a growing, globally distributed software organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- £40K - £45K salary guide (commensurate with experience) plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa and life assurance.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.