almost 2 years ago
Client Manager, Leicestershire
Client Manager to work for a fantastic growing accountancy firm! You will be ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified with experience in an accountancy firm.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary + remote / office working + flexible working + commission structure for work introduced and work generated.
This Client Manager job will suit:
- ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified
- Good experience within an accountancy firm
- Someone who enjoys autonomy and the opportunity to build their own desk within a successful accountancy practice
The Client Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary + commission
- Remote and office working
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to be a part of a fantastic culture – friendly, supportive and a happy team environment
The Client Manager job will involve:
- Liaising with clients to ensure accounts are finalised for partner meeting
- Reviewing accounts following preparation to draft stage and calculate tax liabilities
- Ensure all stat deadlines are met within your portfolio
- Responsibility for own billing and time management
- Be first point of contact for clients
- Audit work including statutory audits, SAR and grant audits
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.