Ashby de la Zouch
ls / 180105-094834-EP-INDHP
over 1 year ago
Are you a degree qualified Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer seeking Design Engineer / Project Engineer / Civil Engineering type roles within the energy, utilities, oil & gas, civil engineering sector?
Salary & Package: Excellent salary, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This Civil Engineer job will suit:
- A Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer with a design and analysis background.
- Experience of industrial, utilities, energy or infrastructure projects is beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Civil Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The Civil Engineer job will involve:
- Provide engineering consultancy, design and technical support to a range of infrastructure and utilities e.g. high pressure oil and gas pipelines and associated gas control stations and above ground installations.
- Feasibility studies, conceptual & detailed design and design reviews.
- Broad role within an engineering consultancy business so there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in wider project related activities including customer liaison, site visits, contract reviews and sub contractor coordination.
Reference: ls / 180105-094834-EP-INDHP
This Civil Engineer job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.