Ashby de la Zouch
£25,000 - £35,000
about 2 years ago
Civil Design Engineer jobs role. Fantastic brand new office facility. Blue chip client base. Support available to become a Chartered Engineer.
Are you a degree qualified Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer seeking Design Engineer / Project Engineer type roles within the energy, utilities, oil & gas, civil engineering sector?
Salary Guideline: £25K - £35K commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This Civil Design job will suit:
- A Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer with a design and analysis background.
- Experience of industrial, utilities, energy or infrastructure projects is beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary guideline of circa £25K - £35K commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The job will involve:
- Provide engineering consultancy, design and technical support to a range of infrastructure and utilities e.g. high pressure oil and gas pipelines and associated gas control stations and above ground installations.
- Feasibility studies, conceptual & detailed design and design reviews.
- Broad role within an engineering consultancy business so there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in wider project related activities including customer liaison, site visits, contract reviews and sub contractor coordination.
This Civil Design Engineer job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd