Ashby de la Zouch
8 months ago
Civil Design Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Civil Design Engineer jobs role.
- Civil Design Engineer to produce conceptual and detailed designs for infrastructure, utilities, oil and gas projects.
- A business that invests in employee training and development - support available to become a Chartered Engineer.
- Salary commensurate with experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
Civil Design Engineer jobs role. As a Civil Engineer working in an engineering consultancy environment you will have a broad role that will include; conceptual & detailed design; feasibility studies; design reviews; customer liaison; site visits; project management. Projects are a range of infrastructure and utilities e.g. high pressure oil and gas pipelines and associated gas control stations and above ground installations.
This Civil Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer with a design and analysis background.
- Experience of industrial, utilities, energy or infrastructure projects is beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Civil Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in the last two years to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This Civil Design Engineer job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley.
To apply, please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.