Ashby de la Zouch
£20K - £30K
almost 2 years ago
Civil CAD Designer / Civil CAD Engineer jobs role. Engineering Consultancy. Fantastic office facility. Blue chip client base. CAD Technician to produce drawings, designs, detailing of civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and/or Revit for a range of large scale infrastructure and high pressure oil and gas pipelines projects.
Role would suit a CAD Designer or CAD Engineer with a CAD drafting, detailing or design background.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This Civil CAD Designer job will suit:
- A CAD Designer / CAD Engineer, Draughtsperson with utilities or civil engineering background.
- Previous experience of producing accurate design models and drawings using AutoCAD and/or Revit is preferred.
- A CAD Engineer / CAD Designer with a good understanding of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD drawings.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND) in a civil engineering, construction or similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Salary guideline of circa £20K - £30K commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The Civil CAD Designer job will involve:
- Prepare and produce detailing and civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Drawings are likely to cover RC, drainage, roads and structures.
- Produce accurate design models, drawings and schedules in accordance to project specifications.
- Working within multidisciplinary engineering team of designers and engineers.
This Civil CAD Designer job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks