£25,000 to £30,000
11 months ago
Civil CAD Designer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Civil CAD Designer jobs role, Civil CAD Technician jobs role.
- Dynamic engineering design and consulting business to the energy sector.
- Civil CAD Engineer, Civil CAD Designer, Civil CAD Technician to produce 2D & 3D CAD designs for mechanical engineering projects.
- Modern office facility, vibrant and growing team, a business that invests in employee training and development.
- £25,000 - £30,000 commensurate with experience + bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + private health.
This Civil CAD Designer job will suit:
- A Civil CAD Designer, Civil CAD Technician with experience of working within a utilities or civil engineering environment.
- Previous experience of producing accurate design models and drawings using AutoCAD and/or Revit or similar CAD packages.
- A CAD Engineer / CAD Designer with a good understanding of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD drawings.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND) in a civil engineering, construction or similar engineering discipline.
The Civil CAD Designer job will involve:
- Supporting the civil engineering team through the production of high-quality civil engineering design arrangement drawings, construction details and reinforcement schedules.
- Prepare and produce civil engineering drawings using AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Produce accurate design models, drawings and schedules in accordance with project specifications.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.