£37,000 to £40,000
4 months ago
- Senior quality inspection role that would suit someone with a strong aerospace background.
- Rapidly growing, stable employer who have made significant investment throughout the business.
- Ideally a permanent role, but we may consider contract options too (inside IR35).
Salary & Package: £37,000 to £40,000 as a rough guide DOE. Day shift role, early Friday finish. 25 days Holiday, wider bonus scheme also available.
Opportunity for a proven Quality Inspector to manage a stable team and improve quality inspection processes. This is a senior position that will offer lots of autonomy. As Chief Inspector, you will receive a good mix of man management duties, process improvement challenges, and hands on duties – lots of variety to keep the role fresh!
This is a permanent opportunity, and the company are keen to recruit the right person quickly (expect feedback within 48 hours of application). We can potentially consider contractors for this role, but the preference is for someone permanent.
This Chief Quality Inspector job will suit:
- A Senior / Lead / Chief Quality Inspector who has had some prior team leading experience.
- Come from an aerospace background, working to Rolls Royce quality standards.
- CMM experience – preferably MCOSMOS.
The Chief Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, growing precision engineering business that have made significant investment.
- Dayshift role, with an early Friday finish.
- Opportunity to make an impact, improving inspection processes to ensure high quality standards are achieved.
The Lead Inspector job will involve:
- Managing a team of Inspectors that cover a 24/7 working pattern.
- Ensuring products conform to the required customer quality standard.
- Reviewing and improving quality processes, knowledge of CMM and wider calibration equipment is required.
- Final inspection duties, components are typically turbine blades so any prior experience with this product would be a bonus.
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.