£70,000 to £80,000
about 1 month ago
Chief Engineer – Military Vehicle Electrical Systems, Coventry
- Chief Engineer jobs, Principal Electrical Design Engineer jobs, Defence jobs.
- Fantastic company culture + lots of work from home flexibility.
- Rapidly growing global engineering consulting, design, test and services business to the defence / military vehicle sector.
- Excellent continued professional development opportunities regardless of career level.
- £70K - £80K salary commensurate with experience + wider benefits including an excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays.
- Position would suit a technical leader or senior engineer with a military / defence vehicles electrical systems background.
This Chief Engineer role will suit:
- A candidate with a background in military vehicle / defence vehicle electrical systems working at a Chief Engineer or similar technical leadership level or a Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer looking to step up into a Chief Engineer position.
- Previous experience of providing technical leadership of military vehicle electrical systems projects is required.
- You will have a good understanding of defence project engineering lifecycles from requirements capture to verification and validation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Defstan 61-005 and similar standards related to military vehicle electrical systems.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electrical engineering, electronic engineering or very similar engineering discipline.
This Chief Design Engineer job will involve:
- Development of and technical leadership of a growing military vehicle electrical systems capability.
- Responsibility for project technical delivery, driving technical direction, developing team capability and supporting business growth.
- You will lead and contribute to a team delivering engineering consultancy, design and test services for a wide range of defence projects, customers and products.
- Projects are typically for low voltage and high voltage military vehicle electrical systems.
- Lead and drive future technical direction including technology road maps, R&D plans and strategic investments.
- As the primary technical customer interface you will also provide support to the commercial team for business development initiatives.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.