£60,000 to £70,000
5 months ago
Chief Engineer, Coventry
- Chief Engineer jobs, Technical Programme Manager jobs, Technical Manager jobs .
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive and vehicle engineering R&D – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, partnering with start up technology companies, military vehicle projects.
- Role would suit a Chief Engineer or Senior Technical Leader with experience within automotive engineering, military / defence vehicles or similar vehicle engineering environments.
- Fantastic company culture + lots of work from home flexibility.
- £60K - £70K salary + car or car allowance of £5.8K + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays.
This Chief Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for a Chief Engineer, Technical Manager, Technical Programme Manager with a good understanding of whole vehicle understanding.
- You will have a proven track record of creating, planning and delivering complex automotive / vehicle engineering projects.
- You will have the ability to work closely with customers and influence them to ensure project deliverables are aligned and met.
- Specific experience of whole vehicle engineering, EV powertrains, military / defence vehicles or working with start up / emerging and disruptive technology companies would be preferred.
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about what they do and will thrive working within an innovative vehicle engineering environment.
This Chief Engineer job will involve:
- This role has responsibility for project technical leadership from initial enquiry through to project delivery, the focus is on technical leadership of projects and teams of Engineers but no direct reports.
- Creation and delivery of whole vehicle and vehicle sub-systems development programmes with a focus around EV powertrain, chassis development and military / defence vehicle projects.
- Projects are typically with emerging disruptive technology companies focused on EV powertrain and chassis systems development and integration and military / defence vehicle customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring technical direction is aligned with customer expectations budget and timing.
- Using your sound engineering experience to support technical reviews, mitigate risk and interface effectively with customers.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.