£35,000 to £45,000
about 1 month ago
Chassis Design Engineer, Coventry
- Chassis Design Engineer jobs, Automotive Design Engineer jobs.
- Fantastic company culture + lots of work from home flexibility.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D across incredibly diverse vehicle programmes – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, ADAS etc…
- Role would suit a Design Engineer with an automotive chassis / powertrain integration / sub frames design background.
- £35K - £45K salary commensurate with experience + excellent pension + 27 days holiday & all bank holidays.
This Chassis Design Engineer role will suit:
- A Design Engineer with previous experience of working within the automotive / vehicle engineering on chassis design / chassis engineering programmes.
- Previous experience of using CATIA V5 or a similar CAD system such as NX.
- Role would suit a Design Engineer that would enjoy working on a diverse range of projects rather than the design of the same system or component etc…
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Chassis Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working on an incredibly diverse range of automotive / vehicle engineering projects e.g. passenger car, LCV, autonomous vehicles, defence vehicles.
- Creating component and system detailed designs and packaging concepts to deliver both early prototype and production vehicles.
- Mechanical packaging.
- Powertrain integration.
- Bespoke rig and jig design.
- Opportunity to support prototype vehicle build and test activities if desired.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.