Salary TBC approx. Guide
10 months ago
- Exciting CFD Engineer jobs role
- Would suit an experienced CFD engineer with strong Ansys Fluent experience
- Are you passionate about CFD / computational fluid dynamics and are seeking CFD jobs in the East Midlands?
- Fantastic stability/job security – this is NOT aerospace or automotive, you will be dealing with large infrastructure projects
- CFD jobs role created due to growth and investment in R&D
Are you a CFD engineer, fluids engineer or computational fluid dynamics engineer? Are you seeking a business which can offer very good job security? This CFD jobs role is based in Loughborough, commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, East Midlands
What we need in this CFD Jobs role & Key Responsibilities
- A Degree qualified CFD engineer
- CFD – Ansys Fluent
- 3D CAD experience preferably SolidWorks
- Experience with Fluid Dynamics Experiments
- Fluid dynamics specialism ; preferably in Hydrodynamics (albeit training provided on this)
- Performing multi-phase CFD analyses
- Conducting experiments for validating CFD results; Working within the R&D team
- These are often cradle to grave development projects. So from that initial concept, design and development through to test and then keeping an eye on manufacturing
- This is one of the best bits about the job, it’s incredibly diverse
- The business are pushing products that are revolutionising their industry – there is a passion for innovation and R&D which will give you a highly interesting role and career
Extra notes from the manager
- This is not 100% CFD – you will get involved with some design and problem solving. Very varied role. CFD is a good chunk but its really varied and interesting work
- Multi-phase fluid flows / multi-phase fluid analysis is the key (training provided but experience / ability in this area is very useful). Experimental validation is the next stage
This CFD engineer jobs role is based near Loughborough, commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, East Midlands.
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.