over 2 years ago
Cell Production Manager
Cell Production Manager, Milton Keynes. We require a Cell Production Manager for a well-established manufacturing business supplying in to the Motorsport Industry. You will have strong management skills with full ownership and accountability of all cell production functions. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining staff versatility and skill matrix for the cell production.
Salary & Package: £37,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
This Cell Production Manager job will suit:
- A production / manufacturing management background
- Strong management experience
- Someone who is used to a quick turnaround, fast paced environment
The Cell Production Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning, established SME engineering manufacturing business with key sectors in Motorsport, and Automotive.
- Fantastic modern working environment.
- Forward thinking ownership – Director has a real passion for the business and it’s people
The Cell Production Manager job will involve:
- Monitoring the Cell Production schedule ensuring that planning is reflective of latest data available for both staff (level) and jobs (hours);
- To ensure that tooling levels are maintained in line with production needs;
- To monitor and maintain staff versatility and skill matrices for Cell Production;
- Responsibility for circa 60 headcount
- Training new starters and then moving them in to cell production
This Cell Production Manager job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.