Burton upon Trent
£40,000 - £45,000
19 days ago
Category Manager Healthcare. Burton-upon-Trent
- Purchasing, Procurement, Buyer, Category Manager or similar.
- Ideally you will have experience managing the purchasing of goods within the healthcare sector (experience of buying from the NHS would be very appealing).
- Opportunity to work within a strategic role within a professional business and progress within a senior purchasing position.
- Based locally to Burton-on-Trent.
- Excellent starting salary, £40,000 - £45,000 + Wider benefits.
This Category Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Purchasing, Procurement, Supply chain professional with knowledge of strategic sourcing / contract management.
- Working within the Healthcare or Medical Sector.
- Knowledge of professional ERP/MRP systems.
- CIPS, MCIPS or similar qualifications.
The Category Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, friendly and growing company. 40 headcount spread across the UK.
- A commitment to providing innovative & high quality supply of products and solutions to the Healthcare & Medical sector.
- Open-minded approach to improving work-processes and methods. Happy to look at new ideas to increase efficiency.
- Guideline £40,000 - £45,000 salary. Pension & Private Healthcare and wider benefits.
This job is commutable from Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Derby, Uttoxeter, Swadlincote, Ashby de la Zouch and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”