£45,000 - £55,000
about 1 month ago
- Technical Sales / UK Sales Manager role, developing new business and managing customer accounts across the UK.
- Solution based sales approach, capital equipment / machinery used in the food or Pharma industries – Packaging machinery.
- Autonomous role, working from home – Good Basic salary + Bonus + Car + wider benefits.
- Role created due to growth and wanted to diversify into new markets.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a UK based business on behalf of a European Manufacturing business. High value, project based, long gestation type of sales process.
- Autonomy in the role, flexibility to manage own diary and plan customer visits, majority of time visiting customers.
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Excellent overall package and career prospects long term.
This job will suit:
- Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer or similar.
- Ideally experience dealing with capital equipment – packaging, process, automation machinery. Selling a full turnkey solution.
- Accustomed to an autonomous role, travel throughout a given territory in the UK to customer sites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious to develop in an expanding medium sized business.
- Some technical aptitude / exposure is beneficial.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton and the surrounding areas across the Midlands – this is an Autonomous role / based from home.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.