£45,000 - £50,000
over 2 years ago
Capital Equipment Sales Manager, CV1, Coventry, Midlands
Exciting Sales Manager jobs role / Sales Engineer jobs opportunity. Are you an experienced Sales Engineer or Technical Sales professional from the Process / Food / Beveridge sector accustomed to selling capital equipment, electrical/mechanical turnkey systems, large technical solutions.
£45,000 - £50,000 + Commission structure that can significantly boost earnings + Car as a rough estimate
This job will suit:
- Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer or similar.
- Ideally experience dealing with capital equipment – packaging, process, automation machinery. Selling a full turnkey solution.
- Accustomed to an autonomous role, travel throughout a given territory in the UK to customer sites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious to develop in an expanding medium sized business.
- Some technical aptitude / exposure is beneficial.
- Experience in complex Automation, Process or Robotics type industries beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A business going through a period of real sustainable growth, very stable financially.
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training & development is a core value of the business, you can expect to be well trained both internally and via external development courses
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Ideally based in the Midlands visiting customers in a given territory (Midlands South), looking at novel solutions and their engineering challenges
- Generate estimates, considering the margin and profitability of the job
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
- Building rapport and strong relationships with both technical and commercial decision maker
This job is commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Birmingham, Northampton and the surrounding areas across the Midlands – this is an Autonomous role / based from home.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.