£30-35k + pension
7 months ago
by agreement / asap
Call Centre Sales Manager Birmingham Quinton £30-35,000 and pension
Can you manage a small team, through a team leader, encourage ideas and create a professional, fun, sales environment?
This is a Call Centre Sales Manager job:
- Join a Call Centre management team at an innovative customer service focused business.
- Manage a team of 15, through a Team Leader, in the customer contact team of the call centre.
- Manage the way the call centre manages telephone call to improve efficiency and to increase cross-sales of add-on products and improve sales conversion.
- Start up a new push into outbound sales to customers that did not buy during their inbound call, or to cross sell add on services to existing/lapsed customers.
- Champion the customer journey through the call centre sales process, and look for ways to improve customer satisfaction ratings.
What is it like to work there?
- This is an ambitious team, in a newly refurbished facility.
- The business offers a practical service to customers, and most of the customer journeys begin with customers responding to adverts and marketing
- Lots of space to work (covid compliant), and a nicely spaced out call centre environment with break out areas, work spaces and facilities.
- They have excellent call centre data and call centre sales data to enable analysis, decision making and progress measurement.
- The working hours cover Monday-Friday daytimes.
Key things you will bring to this role?
- Call centre experience plus two years team management experience and sales experience.
- The ability to identify improvements, introduce changes in tandem with management colleagues, and the ability to measure improvements using call centre data.
- A professional customer first approach.
- Managing agents through a Team Leader
- “Making something out of nothing” attitude
- Innovative, thinking of new ways to work
- Creating a Sales environment – a fun, professional place to work
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Edgbaston, Smethick. Halesowen, Selly Oak, Stourbridge, Dudley, Longbridge.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Thank you for taking the time to apply.