£35,000 to £45,000
9 days ago
CAD Designer, HP3, Hemel Hempstead.
We require a CAD Technician with SolidWorks experience for a high-end bespoke joinery company. As CAD Technician you will be a key part of the design team working on design solutions for prestigious customers.
This CAD Designer job will suit:
- An experienced user of SolidWorks and SWOOD
- Knowledge of joinery manufacturing
- Excellent communicator who can build relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
The CAD Designer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-award winning business
- Forward thinking business that is passionate about the culture
- Friendly, dynamic, open-door policy
- Employees have a voice – regular reviews and engagement surveys / 1-2-1’s
- Team BBQ’s / family days / nights out
The CAD Designer job will involve:
- Design for bespoke high end joinery projects
- Create and maintain a drawing library to improve design efficiencies
- Liaise with the Manufacturing team to produce designs
- Design a modular carcass system for frequently required products
- Collaborate with Project Managers to deliver designs which meet client expectations
This CAD Designer job is commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Watford, Aylesbury, St Albans and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 190814-103733