ml / 210208-163453A
about 1 month ago
CAD Technician. Coalville. Construction design experience.
Exciting CAD Technician role with a growing business who offer a great service to their clients.
This CAD Technician job will suit:
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD Packages – ideally Revit but open to AutoCAD or similar
- Construction solutions background
- Creative problem solver
- Good communications skills – happy to have interaction with customers
- A mix of design and commercial construction experience
The CAD Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary depending on experience
- Career progression and development
- You will be a key part within the team
- Freedom and autonomy in the role to manage your own workload and make a positive contribution
The CAD Technician job will involve:
- Provide technical and specification support
- Producing detailed design drawings
- Work closely with the project team to deliver on time within budget to the agreed specification
- Sourcing and liaising with manufacturing and suppliers
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Shepshed, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicester, Leicestershire, Swadlincote, Derbyshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210208-163453A