£ Competitive Salary
2 months ago
CAD/CAM Engineer. An exciting opportunity for a CAD/CAM Engineer opportunity to be responsible for developing machining programming for high accuracy components in 3 and 5 axis, proving out new and existing programmes as well as controlling the program library to ISO9001 standards.
As CAD/CAM Engineer this will be an autonomous role where you will have the opportunity to grow with the role and implement your own ideas. You will be a key part of the team with a good deal of responsibility interfacing with the shop floor and the Manufacturing Engineers.
This CAD/CAM Engineer job will suit:
- Good CNC and machining knowledge (Milling, Turning. Grinding and EDM). CNC Milling the preference.
- CAD/CAM experience essential
- Any NX or Vericut experience is desirable
The CAD/CAM Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary and package! Flexibility with start / finish times.
- 200 headcount, £30m t/o, multi-site engineering / manufacturing business
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role as the business continues to expand.
The CAD/CAM Engineer job will involve:
- Develop machining programming
- Problem solving
- Develop and improving CNC programmes
- Create drawings and manufacturing instructions
This CAD/CAM Engineer jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks INDHP