£25,000 to £35,000
6 months ago
CAD Project Engineer, £25K - £35K, Wakefield, WF2
CAD Project Engineer jobs role. Vibrant, growing engineering business. Lunchtime finish on a Friday!
Are you a Mechanical Engineer, CAD Design Engineer, Project Engineer or similar seeking CAD Design / Project Engineer jobs in Wakefield, engineering jobs in Wakefield?
Salary: £25K - £35K dependent upon experience, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, optional company car, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
This CAD Project Engineer job will suit:
- Role would suit a Mechanical Engineer, CAD Design Engineer or Project Engineer that would enjoy a broad and varied role within an engineering SME – visiting customer sites, producing CAD designs, managing projects from start to finish.
- Previous experience of producing 2D and/or 3D CAD experience.
- Any experience of working on products that involves air flow, air movement, fluid dynamics or similar such as HVAC, filtration, extraction, vacuum equipment would be advantageous.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND) in a mechanical engineering, production engineering, civil engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering business that design, manufacture and supply air filtration equipment for industrial sites.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a new office and manufacturing facility within the last few years to help drive the business forward.
- Salary guideline of circa £25K - £35K dependent upon experience, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, optional company car, lunchtime finish on a Friday.
The CAD Project Engineer job will involve:
- You will coordinate engineering projects from sales handover through to installation and commissioning.
- Visiting customer sites (UK only). These are typically engineering, manufacturing or industrial facilities to survey the site – take dimensions / measurements for CAD drawings and undertake a mini risk assessment for equipment installation and commissioning purposes.
- Prepare and produce 2D & 3D dimensional CAD drawings – elevation and plan view drawings.
- Produce accurate drawings and schedules in accordance to project specifications.
This CAD Project Engineer job is commutable from Wakefield, Dewsbury, Leeds, Castleford, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Bradford, Pontefract.