£25,000 - £35,000
about 2 years ago
Are you a Mechanical Engineer, CAD Design Engineer, Project Engineer or similar seeking CAD Design / Project Engineer jobs in Wakefield, engineering jobs in Wakefield?
Salary: £25K - £35K dependent upon experience, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, optional company car, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
This CAD Project Engineer job will suit:
- Role would suit a Mechanical Engineer, CAD Design Engineer or Project Engineer that would enjoy a broad and varied role within an engineering SME – visiting customer sites, producing CAD designs, managing projects from start to finish.
- Previous experience of producing 2D and/or 3D CAD experience.
- Any experience of working on products that involves air flow, air movement, fluid dynamics or similar such as HVAC, filtration, extraction, vacuum equipment would be advantageous.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND) in a mechanical engineering, production engineering, civil engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering business that design, manufacture and supply air filtration equipment for industrial sites.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a new office and manufacturing facility within the last few years to help drive the business forward.
- Salary guideline of circa £25K - £35K dependent upon experience, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, optional company car, lunchtime finish on a Friday.
The CAD Project Engineer job will involve:
- You will coordinate engineering projects from sales handover through to installation and commissioning.
- Visiting customer sites (UK only). These are typically engineering, manufacturing or industrial facilities to survey the site – take dimensions / measurements for CAD drawings and undertake a mini risk assessment for equipment installation and commissioning purposes.
- Prepare and produce 2D & 3D dimensional CAD drawings – elevation and plan view drawings.
- Produce accurate drawings and schedules in accordance to project specifications.
This CAD Project Engineer job is commutable from Wakefield, Dewsbury, Leeds, Castleford, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Bradford, Pontefract.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd