Ashby de la Zouch
about 1 month ago
CAD Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- CAD Engineer / CAD Designer jobs role.
- Producing a wide variety of 2D/3D CAD designs for major rail infrastructure and system design projects.
- Flexible and agile business that invests in employee training and development.
- Competitive salary + bonus + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday!
CAD Engineer jobs role. Working within a rail engineering environment you will produce a wide variety of 2D/3D CAD designs / CAD drawings. Broad and varied role, CAD Designs produced will include site layout drawings; GA drawings; electrical schematics; production build designs. The projects you will be working on are major rail infrastructure and system design projects.
This CAD Engineer job will suit:
- A CAD Engineer / CAD Designer with experience of using CAD software to produce 2D/3D designs / drawings.
- Previous experience of using AutoCAD, Microstation or Draftsight CAD software would be advantageous.
- A qualification (for example BTEC, NVQ, HNC, HND) in an engineering, CAD or design discipline would be beneficial NOT absolutely essential.
The CAD Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £12m t/o, 80 headcount rapidly growing engineering business who have a proven track record of developing their people – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Having invested heavily in new systems and technology development the business is experiencing substantial growth in its core UK and international markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
This CAD Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Swadlincote, Leicester, Coaville.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.