Ashby de la Zouch
£20,000 - £30,000
almost 2 years ago
CAD Engineer / CAD Design Engineer jobs role. Engineering consultancy. Fantastic office facility. Blue chip client base. CAD Engineer to produce drawings, designs, detailing, 2D & 3D CAD designs using Inventor & AutoCAD for large scale infrastructure and high pressure oil and gas pipelines projects.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This CAD Engineer job will suit:
- A CAD Engineer / CAD Design Engineer, Draughtsperson with a mechanical engineering, process, oil & gas or utilities sector background.
- Previous experience of producing accurate design models and drawings using AutoCAD, Inventor or a similar CAD package.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND) in a mechanical engineering or engineering similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Salary guideline of circa £20K - £30K commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
The CAD Engineer job will involve:
- Prepare and produce 2D & 3D CAD designs using AutoCAD and/or Inventor for large scale infrastructure and high pressure oil and gas pipelines projects.
- Produce accurate design models, drawings and schedules in accordance to project specifications.
- Working within multidisciplinary engineering team of designers and engineers.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks.