£25,000 - £30,000
ML / 191223-110733B
about 1 month ago
CAD Designer, £25,000 - £30,000 Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- CAD Designer AutoCAD 2D & 3D jobs role
- CAD Engineer / CAD Designer / CAD Draughtsperson to produce CAD designs and drawings for energy projects
- Modern office facility and a business that invests in employee training and development.
- £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
This CAD Designer job will suit:
- A CAD Designer / CAD Engineer, Draughtsperson with a mechanical qualification / background
- Previous experience of producing accurate design drawings using AutoCAD or similar
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or degree) in a mechanical engineering or engineering similar discipline.
The CAD Designer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic business providing mechanical expertise to the energy sector
- The company has a vibrant growing team with a fantastic facility
- £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ML / 191223-110733B