about 2 years ago
CAD Designer, Joinery Manufacturing, Hemel Hempstead. We require a CAD Designer with SolidWorks experience for a high-end bespoke joinery manufacturing company. As CAD Designer you will be a key part of the design team working on design solutions for prestigious customers.
This CAD Designer job will suit:
- An experienced user of SolidWorks
- Knowledge of joinery manufacturing
- Excellent communicator who can build relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers
The CAD Designer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary
- Multi-award winning business
- Forward thinking business that is passionate about the culture
- Friendly, dynamic, open-door policy
- Employees have a voice – regular reviews and engagement surveys / 1-2-1’s
- Team BBQ’s / family days / nights out
The CAD Designer job will involve:
- Design for bespoke high end joinery projects
- Using SolidWorks to produce technical detailed drawings
- Liaise with the Manufacturing team and Project Managers
- Deliver designs which meet client expectations
This job is commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Watford, Aylesbury, St Albans, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml -EPR103733-EP