Ashby de la Zouch
7 months ago
CAD Design Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- CAD Design Engineer jobs role
- CAD Engineer / CAD Designer to produce CAD designs and drawings for oil and gas pipeline projects.
- Modern office facility and a business that invests in employee training and development.
- £20K - £30K commensurate with experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
CAD Design Engineer jobs role. Working within an engineering consultancy environment you will produce a wide variety of 2D & 3D CAD designs and drawings for large scale infrastructure and high pressure oil and gas pipelines projects. You will be working within a multidisciplinary engineering team of Designers and Engineers. There is a great team culture and the business has a proven track record of developing their employees.
This job will suit:
- A CAD Design Engineer / CAD Engineer, Draughtsperson with a mechanical engineering, process engineering, utilities or civil engineering background.
- Previous experience of producing accurate design models and drawings using AutoCAD, Inventor or a similar CAD package.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC or HND) in a mechanical engineering or engineering similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in the last two years to support their expansion.
- Genuine opportunity to progress your career if desired – the company support engineers through to chartered engineer status.
- Salary guideline of £20K - £30K commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.