over 2 years ago
CAD Design Engineer – Process Plant. AutoCAD Plant 3D. Niche provider with worldwide customer base. You will be involved in layout design, vessel drawings and P&ID’s.
c£42,000 basic salary plus benefits.
This job will suit:
- A design engineer with process plant experience, along with AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Exposure to Water, Waste Treatment, Environmental or Pharmaceutical sectors is most relevant.
- Knowledge of plastic vessels an added bonus!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Friendly team in open plan environment.
- £42,000 basic salary
- Exciting worldwide projects.
The job will involve:
- Design and detail of process plant, covering layouts, P&ID’s, vessel and structural drawing, isometrics, location of instruments and hook-ups.
- Site visits, where you can see your designs in action.
- Extensive use of AutoCAD Plant 3D package.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas