6 months ago
CAD CAM Programmer, Waterlooville, PO7, Hampshire
We are currently recruiting for a skilled CAD CAM Programmer with strong offline programming capabilities. The company manufactures a range of advanced components across a number of different sectors. Previous experience of either CNC milling or turning would be suited for this position. A number of projects are fairly low volume components, therefore any experience of working within a similar environment would be an advantage.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary package with plenty of overtime opportunities. This is a dayshift based position with no shift work.
This job will suit:
- CAD CAM Programmer from a precision engineering background.
- Comfortable working on low volume batch projects with frequent program changes.
- Previous experience of either CNC milling or turning.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with modern working environment.
- Dayshift only position
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating a variety of 4 or 5 axis CNC machines.
- Using CAD CAM to create programs offline. Flexible on package.
- Producing components to tight tolerances, inspecting products, and reading drawings.
This job is commutable from Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.