£19,000 to £22,000 as a guide
3 months ago
- Varied position that would suit an Administrator who has worked within a purchasing / buying environment.
- Days based position, working within a small, friendly team that have a strong order book.
Are you an experienced Buying Assistant or Purchasing Administrator with a good eye for detail? Would you like to learn more about the process of purchasing / buying?
Previous experience within a buying function is not essential for this role, though it would be an advantage. Work for a highly reputable business that are undergoing strong levels of growth. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving company that could offer future prospects within purchasing.
Salary Guide: £19,000 to £22,000 per annum as a guideline.
The Buying Assistant job will involve:
- Place all orders for materials and components for the business and source bespoke components and products.
- Liaise with Suppliers to ensure components are stocked and delivered as per scheduled orders.
- Source new Supplier outlets for new products and materials as required.
- Ensure pricing controls are monitored and any risks highlighted as appropriate.
- Oversee stock-takes on a quarterly basis.
- Carry out any ad-hoc projects as may be required within Finance and Buying departments.
- Attend department finance and supplier meetings and produce reports as required.
- Support with invoice queries for price differences.
This job is commutable from Coalville
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.