£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
Buyer, Purchasing jobs, CIPS. Working for an industry leading manufacturing business. Excellent development opportunities to work within a multi-national technology business. CIPS or Purchasing qualifications beneficial.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This job will suit:
- A Buyer, Material Buyer, Technical Buyer, accustomed to purchasing & procurement processes within a manufacturing business.
- Excellent IT skills – Advanced in the use Excel & Word for data analysis, producing spreadsheets
- You should be ambitious and want to progress you career. You will be pro-active and want a diverse role, great chance to progress your purchasing career.
- Someone with qualifications in purchasing (CIPS) or similar.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturing business with approx. 400 headcount manufacturing facility.
- Going through a real period of growth, a lot of investment going into the business systems & processes as well as employee development.
- Working to become the Centre of Excellence in their technology field.
- Salary commensurate with experience, company bonus, 26 days holiday with the option to buy 3 more (salary sacrifice), pension matched up to 7%, life assurance, private medical care, onsite parking, cycle to work scheme, onsite canteen, plus others!
The job will involve:
- Assisting in the development, implementation and delivery of the procurement strategy.
- Sourcing new engineering suppliers as well as building relationship with their current supplier base.
- Negotiating better terms, evaluating supplier base and conducting cost saving activities.
- Usage of the in-house ERP system
- Dealing with a variety of suppliers and building relationships in order to obtaining quotations and review supplier contracts. Working with an international supplier base.
- Work with suppliers to improve delivery performance and holding them accountable.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”