5 months ago
Buyer, DN21, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Technical Buyer, Purchasing jobs, Buyer jobs, CIPS. Working for an industry leading manufacturing business. Excellent development opportunities to work within a company that are globally recognised in their field. CIPS or Purchasing qualifications beneficial.
This job will suit:
- A Buyer, Material Buyer, Technical Buyer, accustomed to purchasing & procurement processes within a manufacturing business.
- Excellent IT skills – Advanced in the use Excel & Word for data analysis, producing spreadsheets
- You should be ambitious and want to progress you career. You will be pro-active and want a diverse role, great chance to progress your purchasing career.
- Someone with qualifications in purchasing (CIPS) or similar.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Going through a real period of growth, a lot of investment going into the business systems & processes as well as employee development.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Salary commensurate with experience, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The job will involve:
- Sourcing new engineering suppliers as well as building relationship with their current supplier base.
- Negotiating better terms, evaluating supplier base and conducting cost saving activities.
- Usage of the in-house ERP system
- Dealing with a variety of suppliers and building relationships in order to obtaining quotations and review supplier contracts. Working with an international supplier base.
- Work with suppliers to improve delivery performance and holding them accountable.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.