£35,000 - £40,000
5 months ago
Buyer, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Buyer or working within a similar role.
- This will be a minimum 6-month FTC position – with the potential for extension.
- This role will work closely with different areas of a manufacturing business, supporting the procurement and planning of production material needed for operations.
- Ideally you will have some knowledge or experience of MRP / ERP systems.
- Opportunity with potential for a permanent role upon completion, should that be of interest to the successful candidate.
This Buyer job will suit:
- A Materials Planner, Buyer or similar with experience working within an ERP/MRP system.
- Someone with experience working within a Manufacturing, Production or Engineering environment would be ideal.
- The business pride themselves on building good supplier relationships, the role will focus on developing and maintaining these relationships in order to enhance efficiency and also cost reduction.
- Any formal qualification would be a benefit – CIPS.
- Above all else someone with a can do attitude with an eagerness to improve how the business operates.
The Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a an extremely reputable medium sized business with global operations. This role is based in Banbury at a modern, state of the art manufacturing facility.
- There is excellent tenure within the business across the board, a lot of the senior team have been progressed through the business. They definitely have a culture of promoting within.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming, it a is a very calm and relaxed environment to work.
- During the Covid pandemic the business hasn’t made a single redundancy and has supported all of their employees throughout, they are very financially stable.
This job is commutable from Banbury, Bicester, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”