£30,000 to £40,000
5 months ago
- Buyer jobs role, Engineering Buyer, Purchasing jobs, Buyer jobs.
- Successful multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation with offices in the UK, US and China.
- Buyer role focused on sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials, components and services within an engineering / manufacturing business.
- £30K - £40K salary range + bonus + company pension + early finish on a Friday!
A fantastic opportunity to join a purchasing and supply chain team as the sole Buyer. This is a key role in the organisation to ensure the timely procurement of goods, materials, components and services to meet operational requirements and manufacturing timing plans.
This Buyer job will suit:
- A Buyer or Engineering Buyer accustomed to purchasing and procurement processes within an engineering / manufacturing business.
- Excellent IT skills – advanced Excel skills for data analysis and producing spreadsheets; experience of using EPR / MRP systems.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a business or engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Ongoing or complete CIPS studies would be beneficial but not essential.
The Buyer job will involve:
- Sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials, components and services to meet operational requirements and manufacturing timing plans.
- Procurement of goods, materials and services with a focus on price, quality, delivery and continuity of supply.
- Work in close partnership with Engineering; Quality; Material Control teams to ensure quality, consistent supply, stock levels are all maintained as required.
- Negotiate contracts; improve prices and terms of business whilst developing strong relationships with suppliers through the application of best practice tools and methods.
The Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A stable, well-run and successful multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation with offices and manufacturing plants in UK, US and China.
- They have been a growing business over the last 5 years and are continuing to secure new contracts in new markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience (£30K - £40K as a guide); profit related bonus, company pension and an early finish on a Friday!
This Buyer job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.