£28,000 to £32,000
9 months ago
- Varied procurement position within a growing manufacturing business.
- Responsible for sourcing manufacturing materials and wider products used within the business.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer to help drive sourcing activities within the business. You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers, both within the UK and Internationally, to ensure costs within the business are minimised. Any prior experience within the engineering sector would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £32,000 as a rough salary guide.
This Buyer job will suit:
- Proven purchasing / procurement experience within a manufacturing environment. Preferable have knowledge of sourcing metals for components / engineering products.
- Some form of MRP experience.
- Experience of driving down costs and building supplier relationships.
The Buyer job will involve:
- Sourcing metals for the manufacturing process.
- Wider purchasing duties for the business e.g. PPE for staff, Oils for Fork Lift maintenance etc.
- Liaising with a range of suppliers to build and maintain existing relationships.
- Driving costs down to help boost profitability.
- Using an MRP system to support planning and scheduling.
- Issuing Purchase Reqs where needed.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.