ml / 210113-214039
over 1 year ago
Buyer, Leicester, Leicestershire £25,000 - £29,000
- Buyer, Junior Buyer, Procurement jobs
- Buyer with 1 – 3 years’ experience
- A varied purchasing role with a successful manufacturing business who supply to a variety of sectors
This Buyer job will suit:
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing supplier relationships for both commodity and technical products
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to establish effective supplier agreements
- A good communicator with the ability to build relationships
The Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £25,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
- This is a successful and established company with many long serving staff. This is a business that offers job security and personal development
- Modern facility
- A business that invests in their people!
The Buyer job will involve:
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned suppliers
- Ensure that current and potential suppliers are able to supply the required materials, factored goods and services on terms that are acceptable to the company
- Negotiating acceptable terms
- Monitor supplier performance
This job is commutable from Leicester, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210113-214039