7 months ago
Business Support Administrator LE13 Melton Mowbray Leicestershire
- Opportunity available within a well-established engineering business with a fantastic, friendly working culture and impressive facilities.
- Varied role which will see you support a range of activities across the business. An opportunity to develop skills into new activities.
Opportunity for a proven Business Support Administrator who is looking to work within a small, friendly team to help optimise the business across a range of functions. Strong communicational skills and good all round organisation skills are essential for the role. Exposure to supporting accounts and H&S matters are also a big plus for this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary for the right person and experience you can bring into the business. Wider benefits offered and an earlier Friday finish! This is a day shift based role.
This Business Support Administrator job will suit:
- An experienced Business Support Administrator who is used to working within a varied environment.
- The company is an SME so someone who has worked within a smaller team and understands the structure would be ideal.
- Experience of supporting accounts to help prepare budgets and support the accounting process would be ideal. Likewise previous exposure of supporting H&S matters and documentation.
The Business Support Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Family owned business that are flexible and recognize staff importance and contribution.
- Competitive salary and wider package to accommodate.
- Opportunity to build on existing skills and support aspects of accounts, production, H&S, and quality to name just a few.
The Business Support Administrator job will involve:
- Supporting the accounts function by preparing documentation and forecasting cash flow.
- Working within a small team to support H&S matters and help prepare the business for ISO accreditation.
- Helping with the Coordination of stock management.
- Supporting the team to help manage the company website.
This job is commutable from Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Grantham.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jl / EPR112538-EP-INDHP