£40,000 to £50,000
about 1 year ago
Business Improvement Manager, Solihull
- Business Improvement Manager jobs, Continuous Improvement Manager jobs, Operational Excellence Leader jobs.
- Newly created Business Improvement Manager role within a vehicle engineering business that has an iconic brand recognised globally.
- You will be joining a business that is undertaking a significant investment program to innovate and grow their product range.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Business Improvement Manager / Continuous Improvement Manager to create and lead a brand new Business Improvement function.
- £40,000 to £50,000 salary commensurate with experience, 5% company pension, 25 days holiday plus all public holidays and further benefits.
This Business Improvement Manager job will suit:
- A Business Improvement Manager or Continuous Improvement Manager or Operational Excellence Leader with a proven track record of delivery improvement projects within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge of process improvement / continuous improvement tools, methods and techniques.
- You will be joining a business with a collaborative team working culture so you will need to deliver your improvement projects in a way to engage the team / take them on the journey with you.
- You will have an ability to interpret, analysis and understand complex data sets – experience of using process automation / digitization technologies would be beneficial.
- The role will involve building and leading a team so previous experience of a managing a team would be preferred.
This Business Improvement Manager job will have the following responsibilities:
- Newly created position for a Business Improvement Manager or Continuous Improvement Manager or Operational Excellence Leader to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business (e.g. engineering, purchasing, production) through developing and embedding new skills and ways of working.
- Develop and foster a culture of continuous improvement through the delivery of best practice and training e.g. lean, Six Sigma, CI, Route Cause Analysis.
- Grow, lead and develop a Business Improvement team.
- Identification of waste and drive efficiencies where necessary.
- Management of internal process design and support the development of a process governance framework.
This Business Improvement Manager job is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Tamworth, Redditch, Warwick.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.