7 months ago
Business Development Manager Orthopaedics / Medical Devices. East Midlands (Leicester, Derby, Nottingham).
BDM / Business Development Manager jobs opportunity in Orthopaedics / Medical Devices. Cutting edge technology. Orthopaedic application. Dealing with surgeons and clinicians, educating and helping the surgeon to improve surgery via surgical planning software.
Are you seeking scientific jobs / medical device jobs or sales jobs in orthopaedics. This is an incredibly high tech, innovative and interesting technology company. The role is working with surgeons, at hospitals across the UK, educating and advising them on a virtual surgical planning software.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A business at the cutting edge of medical and scientific technology.
- Passionate about developing their employees with further training and qualifications
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This job will suit:
- An experienced BDM / Business Development Manager / sales professional with experience selling into the NHS / selling to clinicians
- Ideally some experience with orthopedics / Medical Implants.
- Seeking medical device sales jobs with a twist that are involved with innovate technology that improves patients lives.
- Your experience will be strongly skewed towards engineering, software and medical devices – this is NOT pharma it’s more focused on surgery
- Happy with travel, dealing with surgeons at hospitals across the UK (so a Full driving licence required)
- Passionate about new technology in the healthcare, scientific, NHS and clinical setting
This BDM Orthopeadics jobs role is based in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Tamworth, Coventry and the surrounding areas commutable in the Midlands.
Reference : DT-EPR121118