over 2 years ago
Business Development Manager Marine / Offshore energy
Marine, Off shore renewable energy, wind farm, wind energy, off shore renewables. Sales manager jobs role / Business Development manager jobs role in an industry ( offshore wind ) that is set to quadruple in the next 8-10 years.
Are you in the marine industry and wanting to have an exciting career in the offshore wind energy / renewables sector?
Are you passionate about the offshore wind energy sector? Are you seeking sales jobs / senior sales jobs within the renewables sector? You will have chance to lead a small business unit within a technology business who supply solutions into the off shore energy sector. An SME, they were established in 2000 and have a track record of delivering renewable / off shore wind projects (this is NOT a new unproven business – you will have plenty of reference points / testimonials to show new customers)
- An established business supplying a technical solution to the off shore / renewable energy sector (wind energy)
- Highly profitable and fast growing SME. You will report directly into the MD and have real autonomy and ability to make a difference
- The company are friendly, conscientious and take pride in their long lasting client relationships (with the likes of EDF, Vestas, Orsted, E.ON, Innogy, Vattenfall, Northland Power) as well as then companies that maintain off shore windfarms from a maintenance and asset management perspective
- NOT a KPI driven environment – we want a BDM / sales professional who takes pride in their work and want to integrate into the team.
- Newly created role. You will be in a position to continue the success and growth of the business (nothing is broken here, it’s continuing a success story)
This Sales Manager / Business Development Manager jobs role will suit:
- You will be passionate and interested in the wind turbine, renewable energy and off-shore market
- You do NOT necessarily have to have sold into this sector.
- We are also happy to look at candidates who have sold a solution (so someone who is tech savvy) into maybe an allied industry. Any experience with the marine sector would have good overlap (tides and ocean currents affect the work ; it’s at sea!….so you can spot the link here!!).
- It can be a long gestation period and a tender orientated sales process. You will have experience of dealing with large companies. Navigating multiple stakeholders etc.
- Whilst this is a senior sales role and has leadership potential – it’s “at the coal face” doing direct sales in an exciting and expanding business /sector (half of your time will be new business development and half will be account management approx.)
- If you are ambitious there is plenty of potential within the business and some possible succession planning that will give an exciting medium term picture as the business grows.
This Sales Manager / BDM jobs role is field based with some travel to the Yeovil area. You could be seeking jobs anywhere in the Taunton, Exeter, Weymouth, Yeovil, Plymouth, Bristol, Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton, Gloucester, South West, Worcester, Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford.
To apply for this appointment, please email Sophie Taylor with your CV / Executive overview of experience and we will make contact. INDHP