£55-60k + pension
16 days ago
by agreement / asap
Business Development Manager CNC Precision Engineering West Midlands
- Selling CNC machining capacity of a modern and well respected CNC precision engineering business supplying into rail, power generation, defence, industrial, and marine customers.
- This is a new business role, developing and maintaining new relationships.
- The CNC machining Business Development Manager will target both simple CNC Machining sales orders in existing markets like marine, rail, defence and power and also CNC machining for industrial equipment, machinery, utilities, medical equipment, mechanical equipment, and infrastructure sectors.
- This employer is respected for its technical capabilities in CNC machining; milling, grinding, boring and the associated CADCAM and CMM service.
- The emphasis of the role is developing new customer relationships, and having an outline understanding CNC machining. The quotes and estimates are done by colleagues back at the office.
Salary & Package: Guideline salary from £55,000-60,000 plus pension.
This job is with a Midlands based engineering business. The job holder could be working on a combination of field based, home based and office based. The business is commutable from Rugby, Walsall, Coventry, Redditch, Lichfield, Birmingham, Hinckley and the West Midlands.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”