£60,000 - £65,000
5 months ago
Business Development, Sales Manager, BDM opportunity with a market leading metals processing plant supplying products into UK and Europe. Working across a range of industry including Aerospace, Defence, Rail, Automotive, Process and industrial engineering – working with Aluminum & Steel products / solutions.
This job will suit:
- Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager with connections in an engineering or manufacturing related industry.
- A person with experience of technical sales is ideal, able to collaborate with engineering colleagues where technical input is needed.
- Working across a group of companies, tasked with developing new business relationships with prospects in a wide range of industries – need to have Business Development skills / experience.
- Flexible with travel, mostly across the UK – Full UK Driving license required.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working environment with an established organization
- The company is the UK's largest producer of metal products for industrial applications with a manufacturing capacity in excess of 300,000 tonnes per annum
- Salary roughly £60,000 - £65,000 + Car + wider company benefits
The job will involve:
- Working alongside the Business Development Director in order to define sales strategies and being able to win new customers, network and manage relationships.
- Actively bring in new business enquiries, liaising with the technical teams to win orders.
- Able to identify realistic opportunities within target sectors.
- Developing a brand new business development unit, growing this over time and creating a lot of opportunity long term in order to move into senior management whilst still being in a customer facing sales position.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Redditch, Solihull, Coventry, Cannock, Tamworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd