£40,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
Business Development Manager Emerging Markets
- Work for a FTSE 250 PLC which has grown by 113% in the last 3 years
- Drive growth in electric vehicles, EV charging, rail, medical and electrification
- Entrepreneurial approach to targeting new emerging markets
- Showcase your BD skills & entrepreneurial skills in a fast growth multi-national business
- Salary TBC but could be £40,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + bonus TBC
Business Development Manager jobs role for a very profitable distributor of engineering components / distributor of industrial products (distributing a high number of engineering components / industrial products into rail, petrochemical, process industries, automotive, aerospace etc). Ideally you will have knowledge or experience selling into these sectors with a background in engineering.
Are you seeking Business Development Manager or Technical Sales Manager jobs based across the Midlands / South of the UK? You will need a full UK Driving license.
This Business Development Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Business development manager or technical sales manager who has experience within manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, industrial, automotive or wider technical sectors (ideally emerging markets – EV, Oil & Gas, Rail, Medical)
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have demonstrated length of tenure (with stints of 5+ years in your last few appointments
- You will need strong new business development experience – this role focuses on approaching new customers, new sectors and will involve research into markets and identifying the correct prospect contacts.
- Must be happy to travel to customer sites across the UK, the odd trip into Europe
- Plenty of scope for progression and further development within the business – Multi site, Multinational and highly successful business who reward loyalty and good performance.
- Good starting salary + Company Car allowance + Bonus
To apply please contact Danny Turnock via email at Euro Projects Recruitment. Reference: DT-EPRBDM
This Business Development Manager jobs role is remotely based but can be commutable from Leicester, Northampton, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Gloucester, Oxford, Swindon or anywhere across the Midlands / South.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.