Fantastic base salary + wider benefits package
5 months ago
- Business Development Manager / BDM role, Oxford.
- National SME, electronics, medical and robotics business, working on R&D projects for a variety of applications.
- Key role to join sales and marketing teams. You will focus on new business development and research what customers want and the best ways to market to them.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Business Development Manager jobs role, we are looking for somebody with experience EMEA sales, ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing or engineering business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to join internal sales and communications teams. You will be responsible for leading business development activity and researching what customers would like to see in products / the best ways to market to them.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + wider benefits
The Business Development Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Sales Manager / Business Development Manager or sales professional
- Ideally some experience of selling into engineering and manufacturing environments, aerospace, electronics, F1 or similar.
- Lead business development across the mentioned sectors. You will also be responsible for liaising with the marketing team to discuss the best promotional strategies.
- You will need experience of a consultative, product-based sales process.
- Analysis of SWOT and PESTEL factors as well as the competitive landscape.
The Business Development Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- A well established and a highly reputable engineering business, roughly 50 headcount.
- Fantastic opportunity to make a big impact on the business in a newly created role.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + wider benefits.
This Business Development Manager job is commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bicester, Aylesbury, Bletchley and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Eddie Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.